Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
UrineCheck 7 Adulterant Test Strips
UrineCheck 7 are drug adulteration test strips used to determine if the urine sample has been intentionally manipulated, contaminated or diluted. It is an important pre-screening tool to maintain the integrity of the urine specimen. Easy to use, simply dip the adulterant test pad and read the results by comparing the color on each of the test pads with the corresponding pad on the color chart label.
A seven in one test, UrineCheck 7 identifies the following:
• Creatinine – Tests for Dilution
• Glutaraldehyde – Tests for Exogenous Aldehyde
• Nitrite – Tests for Exogenous Nitrite
• Oxidants – Tests for Oxidizing Reagents
• pH-Testing for Acidic or Alkaline Adulterant
• Pyridinium Chlorochromate